Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ALMOST THERE!

It's July 31st! That means Summer Reading is ov----hmm? What's that?  Oh?  But...all my friends are done with Summer Reading at THEIR libraries?  Oh.  Oooooh.  24 more days?  Well, I guess I can maybe..... ::thud::

HI THERE!  24 days to go here at my li-berry before we're through with Summer Reading!  That's good, because I'm nowhere near my goal.  I'm still about 150 shy of last year, but there are usually a lot of teens who come in for their prizes and sign up at the same time, so I'm not too worried.  I also noticed that one branch didn't get the memo about 6th graders being teens this year (in past years we've offered them the choice.  This year they were all supposed to be teens, unless they had some strong objection), which accounts for about 50 lost teens.  Still, I'm at 480 right now, and for a library my size I think that's quite reasonable.  If I can get to 600 I'll be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment